One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Scholarship for physiotherapy
Elaheh Sajjadi Elaheh Sajjadi Member Join date: Aug, 2011 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I would like to know that if it's possible to get scholarship for physiotherapy post-graduate degree (PhD) in universities of UK, Australia or America. I'm a Master degree student at Tehran University, Iran. And would like to study my PhD abroad, but due to high fees, it seems to be quite impossible. I would be very grateful, if you could kindly consult me.
  • May 24, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (3)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there are many universities in the USA offering PhD Physiotherapy and scholarship opportunities for students. Postgraduate Physiotherapy masters generally take one or two years to complete whereas Physiotherapy PhD's will take at least three years in the UK, the universities offer scholarship and bursaries for students intending to study. Many  courses  in Phd Physiotherapy are offered in the Australia which provides training for the graduates the capacity to conduct research independently without supervision. There is scholarship and funding for international student offered by the university. You have to do research and apply for the university program and scholarship, as there will be deadline given by the university for the courses as well as scholarships available.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Faisal Arain profile image Faisal Arain Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi h r u 

I am M.Faisal From Pakistan

Sir please give schlorship in master in physiotherapy 

And i am graduate i. B.s physiotherapy from pakistan..

Nimshad Tk profile image Nimshad Tk Member Join date: Jan, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

hai iam nimshad tk, 

complete my UG in KUHS university kearla(india).

And i would like to do PG in aborad.

If yuo could kindly consult me.

Add a quick reply to 'Scholarship for physiotherapy'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.