One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Mozhgan Farahani Mozhgan Farahani Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Dear Sir/Madam, I have two unconditional offer from university of York and Essex. I applied for university scholarships which are offered from the universities, but I want to know if I cannot get the scholarship how I can get fund or scholarship from other institute. Tuition fee take fortune money for me so it is needed for me to be offered scholarship or fund. In addition, I have a excellent GPA in Mathematics but overal 6 in IELTS. I searched both university sites, but I did not find any funds. Sincerely
  • March 26, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Chelsea Curtis Chelsea Curtis Contributor Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 14 Points: 205 Trusted Advisor

Hi there,

Congratulations on your offers from York and Essex- both excellent schools! To qualify for university-level scholarships you must first be accepted into the program. Have you been in contact with the financial aid office at both of these schools? They will be able to give you some direction. As for other institutions, you will need to apply to their programs in order to qualify for any scholarships that they offer. If you have a superior academic background, you may qualify for federal scholarships- check out the British Council website for more information on what's offered.

Good luck!

Chelsea Curtis | AGU Global

Add a quick reply to 'scholarship/fund'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.