One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
SCHOLARSHIP GRADUATION WITH PARTTIME WORK IN ABROAD
Ashok Kumar Mask profile image Ashok Kumar Mask Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
hai im ashok from india I did my Diploma in Hospitality management im singapore and i got my university certificate from london by special appearance to the university exams currently doing my Internship in hotel and after my Training in hotel, i would like to continue my studies to finish my advance diploma and graduation (DEGREE) with any other countries Allowing Part time work and fees as like as in singapore
  • January 14, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Ashok, here is the list of institutions from Australia, UK and USA offering Scholarship in Hotel Management and Hospitality courses  You can directly apply to the institutions without filling a lot of forms and without application fee.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'SCHOLARSHIP GRADUATION WITH PARTTIME WORK IN ABROAD'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.