1 800 103 2581
- March 22, 2012
- Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia
Australia is one of the leading destinations for students who are looking to study abroad and there are many courses in Masters in Informaton Technology. And there are many leading institutions in Australia that provide scholarships for the International students. And also there are Top Universities that offer Masters In Information Technology(Research) programs like Edith Cowan University, UWA , the University of Queensland is known for its best quality for research, where they prepare ICT professionals for entry into research degrees of MPhil and PhD.
For admissions you should provide the following documents.
1. Certified copies of your academic, including high school results/certificates and any studies undertaken after high- school (often called post secondary studies). If you have undertaken any post secondary studies, you will need to provide your academic transcripts of subjects studied and any completion or graduation certificates with your application.
2. Certified copies of your English language proficiency (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL or evidence that the medium of instruction in your past studies has been English). All institutions have individual, specific English language proficiency requirements for entry into their courses – these standards vary greatly depending on the course you choose.
3. certified copy of your passport and any Australian visa label (if currently in Australia)
4. For research applications, a copy of your research proposal will also be required.