One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 posts
I'd like some information on scholarships. Please guide me.
Oluwatosin Isola Oluwatosin Isola Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

good day everyone am a Nigerian interested in a PhD in construction management or technology,i have a first degree in building tech and a second (MSc) in construction management both from a Nigeria University. i seek for a scholarship.   

• August 13, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (5)

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Hi Oluwatosin,

Many universities around the world are offering scholarships to students who wants to apply for research courses/Phd, I can surely guide you with the same but for that you have to provide me with your academic details and you need to forward your CV to me so that i can evaluate and shortlist some universities. Also, guide you with the procedure!

Simultaneously, please get yourself registered on our website http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ to keep receiving updates!

You can email me at navdeep.kaur@hotcourses.co.in

Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

US Education Counselor

Yakasi Guru Sankar profile image Yakasi Guru Sankar Member Join date: Dec, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 40

I have no money for studying. I got 91% marks in diploma. I want to have to studying b-tech,m-tech and phd. Please give me the details for merit scholarships .please tell details.....

Yakasi Guru Sankar profile image Yakasi Guru Sankar Member Join date: Dec, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 40

I have no money for studying. I got 91% marks in diploma. I want to have to studying b-tech,m-tech and phd. Please give me the details for merit scholarships .please tell details.....

This is Guru Sankar.I got 9.2% in tenth. I got 91% in fourth semi.I estimate sixth semi in 95%.I have no many for further studying. Please give the details for merit scholarships .I want to study b-tech,m-tech and PHD. My working in government employ.she's income me above one lack.so this region no scholarship will not come to me .please tell me the details for merit scholarships. Please.........

This is Guru Sankar.I got 9.2% in tenth. I got 91% in fourth semi.I estimate sixth semi in 95%.I have no many for further studying. Please give the details for merit scholarships .I want to study b-tech,m-tech and PHD. My working in government employ.she's income me above one lack.so this region no scholarship will not come to me .please tell me the details for merit scholarships. Please.........

Add a quick reply to 'I'd like some information on scholarships. Please guide me.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.