One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
scholarship institutes
Mozhgan Farahani Mozhgan Farahani Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I have 2 offer letter from two universities of UK , and I applied for university scholarships but could you please let me know how I can get scholarship out of university?
  • March 26, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

You need to correspond with the two universities through email for scholarship request. It is University priority whether they offer scholarship to you or they find it difficult based on their policy. It is my request to you to respect their decision after a certain level of discussion.

We in the past have followed the correspondence route for scholarship to our good students and have been successful in getting scholarship grant from UK University. You will need to prove to the admission official why they should grant scholarship (profile) and the reason why scholarship is important for you. If you are good in convincing than there is good chance that they may accept your request and grant part scholarship on tuition fees.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'scholarship institutes'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.