One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Akshata Tadpathri Akshata Tadpathri Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
i am an Indian....i want to apply for the scholarship program of lasalle college, Singapore for ba.hons in fashion design, can u please help me with the details n stuff....?n on what basis scholarships r provided?
  • January 15, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, I have helped several students to Lasalle Singapore for its schoalrship program at the UG level. But you should understand that Lasalle is one of the highest rated colleges in Asia and so the entry criteria is quite tough. You need to have an excellent Portfolio to gain admission and if your portfolio is impressive, the college will recommend you for a MOE ( Ministry of Education ) grant which could range from 10 % to 70% of the tuition fees as Scholarships. 

So to gain the scholarship, please work on your Portfolio for fashion Design and also put in an early application. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.