One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
I would like to know about Scholarships and Post-study work rights in UK. Please help me.
Rucha Fadnavis Rucha Fadnavis Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 1

I have completed my Bachelors in Pharmacy with a 2:1 honors degree.I am currently working as a trainee at a drug discovery company in the Precinical Biology Department.I wanted to know about my chances of securing admission at major Uk universities and also about need based scholarships.

I also wanted to know about post- study work situation in Uk..I heard the Tier-1 Visa is closed.So are there any options in UK for working after study has been completed?

• August 15, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Rucha,

Thanks for the message.

You can apply to Uk unis but the scholarships can be applied only once you get offers from the universities.

There are a set of external agency scholarships also which can be applied in combination to university scholarships but for that also an offer from the university is mandatory.

Uk currently offers only a stay back of 4 months after the course.The visa can be further extended if you are able to find job of min salary 20,000GBP per annum.

The application process for Uk unis for 2015 session is about to start.Kindly help us with your contact details(ph number and email id ) enabling us to assist you further with the process.

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Hi Rucha,

Thanks for acknowledging the information.

Are you planning to apply for 2015 session?

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses india

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'I would like to know about Scholarships and Post-study work rights in UK. Please help me. '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.