One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Mohamed Abdelmoneim profile image Mohamed Abdelmoneim Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I'm Mohamed from Sudan I have diploma in Communication, I hope your help in Escalation to Bachelor from the any university in Singapore please give me more information Thank you very much Mohamed
  • September 06, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (2)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you have many universities in the Singapore offering Undergraduate Communication courses. You need to take IELTS for the admission at the university. National Technological University offers courses in communication studies. Students will learn how to reflect and think critically about communication in personal and public contexts and explore how communication has created and shaped our society as well as our personal lives. Scholarships are offered for international students, each university has its own requirements and grants.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Rakesh Mehta Rakesh Mehta Contributor Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 15 Points: 160 Trusted Advisor

Hi,Like any other nation of the world special scholarships are allotted in Singapore for students to encourage higher education in them.

The students who meet the criteria required for receiving the scholarships can apply for the one's that suits their career interests. There are some special scholarships for the students in need of financial assistance and for those with exceptionally good academic background.

Rakesh Mehta | Careers N' Options

Add a quick reply to 'Scholarships'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.