One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
scolarships for Pakistani mbbs students for USMLE or PLAB
Umer Saeed profile image Umer Saeed Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Dear sir, I am about to finish my mbbs from Pakistan which is my home country . I just started searching for USMLE and PLAB but costs are very high for applying and even going there to appear in tests. Any financial aids are provided by any firm for that ? Thanks very much.
  • January 18, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi Saeed, here is the list of Australian institutions offering Medicine and Life Sciences courses. You can directly apply to the institutions online without filling a lot of forms for free. Also, here is the list of institutions offering Medicine and Life Science courses please ensure refining your search as per your desired location and download the prospects for free.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'scolarships for Pakistani mbbs students for USMLE or PLAB '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.