One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 7 posts
Scope of Homeopathy in UK and USA
Loka Loka profile image Loka Loka Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I am P.LOKAPRYANKA. I have completed my high school with 91% and now I want to do my UG in Homeopathy. So, I wanted to know about the trend and scope of homeopathy and I would be happy if you can guide me with any other valuable and different courses.
  • June 28, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (7)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you have Endeavour College of Natural Health in Australia offering Bachelor of Science in Homeopathy, Australian Institute of Applied Science which offers Advanced Diploma in Homeopathy, Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine offers Advanced Diploma Homeopathy.  In Malaysia UITM offers Executive Diploma in Technopreneurship (Homeopathy) which is designed to provide students hands-on training and experience in an actual dental office. You have Homeopathic College of Canada which offers which offers Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Sciences, Western College of Homeopathic Medicine offers Diploma in Classical Homeopathy (DCH). The Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine offers a professional diploma programme in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, an advanced programme for physicians and healthcare professionals.
You can visit the website acbhomeopahty.com, which offers list of Universities in abroad offering Homeopathy courses.
And you can read Careers after BHMS article from entrance-exam.net,  which has information about careers in BHMS. You can also read similima.com which has information about Homeopathy treatment available in UK .

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Afreen Syed profile image Afreen Syed Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 20

what  can  i do  after  bhms  completed  in  india  futher  studies  in  newzealand

Afreen Syed profile image Afreen Syed Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 20

i  want  to take  admision  after  bhms  in  master  of  asteopathy  in  usa  or  uk  

Anurag Sh profile image Anurag Sh Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Are you one of those Indian students who wish to study in abroad but considering it as just a dream which will never come true? But now this dream can finally come true.

You all will pleased to know that there are numerous scholarships offered by governments, organizations, institutes and universities for Indian Students to study abroad.

Top Scholarships for Indian Students to Study Abroad

Blandine House profile image Blandine House Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Best quality fake Diplomatic Passports, United States of American , European Union , Isreali ,Swizerland, Australian,and many more Identity cards and Passports ,resident Permits, Visas , Green cards, Social security numbers, Driver's License with all categories,marriage certificates,proofs of addresse, diplsomas etc.

We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES With over
13million of our documents circulating over the world.

Our Passports,Identity cards and Driver's Licence are equiped with readable ID Scans, Barcodes, exact Identical Holograms,water and UV prints.

FASTEST DELIVERY WITH VARIOUS DELIVERY OPTIONS

Viber::::::+237679835745

WhatsApp::::+237679835745

Tel/ +237 679835745

Contact e-mails: (((( theodoreevans81@yahoo.com)))

General support:  (((( theodoreevans81@yahoo.com)))

Technical support: (((( theodoreevans81@yahoo.com)))

We are the best producers of HIGH QUALITY counterfeit Banknotes,undeveloped currency notes,SSD solution for processing of banknotes,Preservation Powders and also real and  original documents.
 With millions of our products
circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency bills,processed and unprocessed banknotes , all sorts of banknotes processing, regenerating and preservation chemicals and also original registered documents.
We offer high quality banknotes for the following currencies;

EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
GBP - British Pound
INR - Indian Rupee
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
AED - Emirati Dirham
ZAR - Rand
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
THB - Thai Baht

Add a quick reply to 'Scope of Homeopathy in UK and USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.