One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
scope of ms in vlsi from US
Gaurav Gupta profile image Gaurav Gupta Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir i would like to know if the university ranking plays a major role for placement after completing ms. i am planning for fall 2013 intake n i would like to know what are the limitations of working while pursuing education and is it difficult to get a work visa after completing ms. also what are the different colleges available that provide reasonable scholarships so that the cost of education is reasonable. kindle help me with my queries
  • November 05, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

University of Central Florida provides MS in Computer Engineering - Computer Systems and Very Large Scale Integration (CS/VLSI) with a fee of Rs 13,09,987.00, a year. Please contact their International Admissions Team Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on  407-823-1840, 407-823-1845 or email on douglas.westlake@ucf.edu ,leslie.wier@ucf.edu for detailed information.

As an F-1 visa holder, you cannot work off-campus during the first academic year, but you can work  on-campus subject to certain conditions and restrictions. There are various programs available for F-1 students to seek off-campus employment, after the first academic year. You will be allowed to work 20 hrs per week if you are a full time international student and working beyond 20 hrs is illegal and you will deported.

Here are the list of American Instituions that provide PG Scholarship.

All the Best
Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'scope of ms in vlsi from US '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.