One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I have completed my M.pharmacy in pharmaceutics and wanted to do my PhD in USA. Can you help me in selecting a university for my PhD?
Vijith Sritalam Vijith Sritalam Member Join date: Apr, 2014 Posts: 10 Points: 40

I had completed my M.pharmacy in pharmaceutics and wanted to do my PhD in USA. I have got admission from Illinois institute of technology for PhD in chemistry and also from University of Missouri, Kansas city for Phd in pharmaceutical sciences. Can anyone suggest me the best of these two considering the scope and future prospectives. Please inform me regarding the stipend too and fundings provided. Thank you in advance.

• October 29, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Vijith,

Greetings from Hotcourses.

First of all Congratulations for the admission letters.

I would suggest you to go for University of Missouri, Kansas City. As far as the stipend and funding are concerned, that depends upon the university and they must have mentioned it in the offer letter you received.

Please send your acceptance letter on jyoti.sharma@hotcourses.co.in for the better clarification

Hope the above clarifies

Thanks & Regards,

Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'I have completed my M.pharmacy in pharmaceutics and wanted to do my PhD in USA. Can you help me in selecting a university for my PhD?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.