One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Shatec institute ranking in Singapore
Pintu Rk profile image Pintu Rk Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello Sir/Ma'm I am deciding to continue my diploma in Pastry and Baking in Singapore Shatec institute but I am really confused about the institute. I would like to know the review or ranking of this institute in Singapore. Please let me know how the institute is regarding this course and their education system. I am currently staying in New Delhi.
  • August 11, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, SHATEC is the best Culinary College in Singapore and supported by SHA ( Singapore Hotel Association) and has association with over 500 plus hotels in Singapore. If you need admission assistance in SHATEC, do write an email to me and I will put you on to the right Admission office at SHATEC Singapore to assist you with admissions. Pastry and baking Chef's are in big demand around the world and so Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Shatec institute ranking in Singapore '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.