One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Short and well known PG courses in Advertising Copywriting in USA.
Meet Kaur profile image Meet Kaur Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I'm looking for a PG course in Advertising Copywriting (6 months to 1 year max) in USA which is not very expensive. The university/ colleges must be renowned.
  • August 27, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Research will be required to provide any list of USA universities that provide 6 months to 1 year course in advertising copywriting which is not expensive. Hence it would be better if you register with any counseling firm that will provide you these services.

I will like to state here that you could opt for 9 months of certificate course or of more period from USA university that offers OPT (option to work in U.S.A. for a year after your study period with a flexibility to change your student visa (F1) to work (H1) visa.)

Regards,

Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Short and well known PG courses in Advertising Copywriting in USA. '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.