One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Short course in usa
Vineeta Yadav profile image Vineeta Yadav Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I m final year mbbs student....will complete my course in July 2012.....want to join some courses in usa in between my internship it is possible.....or can i do internship for 2 months frm there.......pls help me out...I want to do small course in radiology or i Gyanecology.......whats the procedure for admission
  • May 17, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello,

Getting internship in USA is difficult unless you have a doctor relative in USA working for some USA Hospital. He/She could be of some help but limited possibility.

Yes, there is possibility of doing short term courses in USA. Few of the courses I am aware of are following:

1. Medical Product Development,

2. Clinical Research

3. Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology Training Program (CLS/MT)

4. Bioinformatics and Life Science IT

5. Biotech and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing

6. Regulatory Affairs

7. Drug Discovery and Development

TOEFL and finance are the basic requirement as you have the required qualification for admission in these courses. The courses tuition fee may vary from INR 2 lacs to INR 5 lacs based on duration of the course and the University you wish to apply. The course duration could range from 8 weeks to 1 year based on program choice.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Short course in usa'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.