One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Short listing Universities for MBA finance.
Raman Vasikarla profile image Raman Vasikarla Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am from India having 3 years of degree 2 years work exp I am from India having a 3 years of bachelor degree from kakatiya university having 60% aggregate and 2 years of work experience under a CA I have already designated as Accounting Technician form ICAI.Now am planning for MBA finance in USA....with a budget of 40000$ for both years.can I get admission ? Becoz I have 15 years education with GPA of 2.75.if yes please provide me with a list of colleges I can apply.and also please specify IELTS and GMAT score to get specific colleges
  • December 15, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Raman, Most of the Univeristies in USA will expect the student to score more than 3.0 in bachelors degree. The tuition fee will be around $21000 per year. You must have secured more than 600 in GMAT and atleast 6.5 in IELTS to be eligible. Your GPA is too low and hence i would suggest you to shortlist the Univeristies according to your GPA. You can find the details for MBA on Uniguru website.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Short listing Universities for MBA finance. '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.