One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas educationEnroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countriesUse our interactive tools to discover the right course and Uni in which to studyGet FREE training from our experts to crack IELTS & TOEFL. Register now Call us free on 1 800 103 2581
Admissions open for Spring - 2017
Applications to Universities abroad for the Spring 2017 intake are still open. Get free guidance now!
Greetings of the day
I am Kritika Bansal from Bhopal M.P INDIA and i have completed my MBA in HR stream i want to join a course that provides the following: experiential learning, Industry Oriented and Practical applications.
1. Labour law
2. PF/ESI with Form Filling
3. Income tax
4. Professional Tax /Service Tax
5. Statutory acts, procedures, forms, formats filling etc.,
6. Salary processing
7. Payroll processing – supported by real time exposure to pay roll software.
HR GENERALIST AREA
1. Competency Mapping.
2. Performance management System.
3. Policy Implementation.
4. SWOT Analysis.
5. H R Balance score card / H R Dashboard.
6. Employee Relationship Management (ERM).
7. Training & Development.
8. Admin Responsibilities.
9. Workshop & Case Studies.
10.MIS Reports _ advanced Excel reports
1. Man Power Planning.
2. End to End Recruitment process
4. Client Management.
5. Joining formalities
6. Relieving procedures
7. Attrition Issues & Effective relation Policies.
September 04, 2012
Preferred qualification: Postgraduate
Preferred study destination: Singapore