One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Shortlisting university and more information about course after BE-ECE
Jayant Pai Jayant Pai Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a 2012 passed out BE in electronics and communication under vtu with an aggregate of 73.42 and my gre score is 319 and toefl score 106 i am interested in networks as well as management side can u please let me know about top US universities which i can get through for my profile. And since my graduation(i.e 1st Aug 2012) i am working as a lecturer in a prestigious engineering college.
  • June 23, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Jayant, below are some of the US Universities (Click to know more) to offer network management course ..

• Stratford University
  • DeVry University
  • Syracuse University
  • New York Institute of Technology
  • Colorado Technical University
  • Strayer University

All the Best!

Mariappan Vasikaraj Mariappan Vasikaraj Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 10 Trusted Advisor

Hi Jayant, once you decided with technical or management you choose the university accordingly 

Mariappan Vasikaraj | Edmax

Add a quick reply to 'Shortlisting university and more information about course after BE-ECE'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.