One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
How to apply for Singapore student visa and work permit?
Chandandeep Kaur Chandandeep Kaur Member Join date: Nov, 2010 Posts: 5 Points: 10
I have decided to do baking course in singapore.. my question is . Is the student allowed during the course of their studies in singapore and what is the procedure to apply for visa . do we have to give face to face interview for visa .. is there any good consultant in punjab/chandigarh who can provide guidance for the same. I m very confused and running out of time to apply..plz plz plz help..thnks
  • March 25, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (2)

Mariappan Vasikaraj profile image Mariappan Vasikaraj Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 18 Points: 247
Dear Chandan, Visa process is quiet easy when compare to other countries, there is no visa interview in India for student visa, once you complete your studies in Singapore you are eligible to apply work permit.kindly let me know your educational background so that i can guide you according...
Chandandeep Kaur Chandandeep Kaur Member Join date: Nov, 2010 Posts: 5 Points: 10
only after we have completed studies we can get work permit? not during studies? i hav done mba in 2005 nd since then working..nw want to change my line and go into baking.

Add a quick reply to 'How to apply for Singapore student visa and work permit?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.