One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Sir I also want to know which medical college have high passing rate in MCI screening test . Is Zhengzhou medical college have high passing rate? is course is taught in English ? is the degree is approved in India ? Is the syllabus is as same as in
Rer Rer profile image Rer Rer Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Sir I also want to know which medical college have high passing rate in MCI screening test. Is Zhengzhou medical college have high passing rate? Is course is taught in English ? Is the degree is approved in India? Is the syllabus is as same as in India? Will I get Indian food there? Is there any Indian professors are there? Please reply as much early as possible. Waiting for your valuable reply .
  • September 22, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Zhengzhou medical college is recognized my MCI and the number of students who enroll are also considerably high compared to other Universities in China.Zhengzhou University, selected as one of the top 100 universities in China for the national "211 Project", is a comprehensive university under the administration of both the Henan Provincial Government and the State Ministry of Education.

Zhengzhou university and is recognized by WHO as well. The medium of instruction is English.

The course curriculum for medicine :

Anatomy
Physiology
Biochemistry
Microbiology
Pathology
Pharmacology
Community Medicine

Medicine
Psychiatry
Dermatology
Toxicology
Forensic Medicine
Ophthalmology
Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
Surgery
Orthopedics
Anesthesiology
Radiology
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Pediatrics & Internship

For further details please visit the University Website.

All the Best!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Sir I also want to know which medical college have high passing rate in MCI screening test . Is Zhengzhou medical college have high passing rate? is course is taught in English ? is the degree is approved in India ? Is the syllabus is as same as in '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.