One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
Chances of getting admission in NTU or NUS
Vivek D Vivek D Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 1
Sir I am a BE CSE 2011 pass out. My aggregate is 79% and my 12th percentiles is 86% . I have a experience of 30 months in a repututed IT company. I am appling for both NUS and NTU for MS in INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INFORMATION STUDIES\SECURITY. I have a good SOP, excellent extra curiculiar activites like paper presentation, OCP. Please rate my chances. I have got 540 in GMAT. Should I apply with GMAT or without GMAT. I don't have GRE/ IELTS
  • January 20, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (4)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi  Vivek! You have a good academic background and a decent work experience to apply for MS in Information Systems, However taking GRE/GMAT and IELTS is mandatory to be eligible for NUS/NTU Applications. GMAT of 540 is considerably low score to reach TOP Universities. So retaking GMAT is advisable. You can also apply with GRE scores for MS in Information System. Aim for score of 7+ band in IELTS and 315+/700+ in GRE/GMAT respectively.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Bharath N Bharath N Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Dear Sir, I have applied for MSC in Signal processing and Information systems at NTU two weeks back for August 2014 intake. I am B.Tech CSE 2009 passout. I have an aggregate of 9.17 out of 10 and 12th percentage is 91.7. Presently I have an experience of 3.5 yrs in Software industry working on video technology projects.

I have also applied for MSC in Electrical and Computer Engineering at NUS

I applied without GRE and TOEFL score. Can you please let me know what are my chances of getting admission in both the universities.

Thank you,

Bharath

Sushree Dash Sushree Dash Member Join date: Apr, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Dear Sir, I want to apply for MSC in Signal processing and Information systems at NTU for August intake. I am B.tech ECE 2013 passout. I have an aggregate of 7.2 out of 10 , my 12th percentage is 70.3 , 10th percentage is 90 and my GRE score is 284 in verbal and quantitative.

I also want to apply for MSC in Electrical and Computer Engineering at NUS.

Can you please let me know what are my chances of getting admission in both the universities

Thank you,

Sushree

Ruchira Panchal profile image Ruchira Panchal Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

hiii.....my gre score is low. its 296 (148 each) and awa is 2.5. I have a 8.34/10 cgpa in mtech biomedical engg. i am yet to give toefl. what are my chances of getting thru nus or ntu for phd programs??

Add a quick reply to 'Chances of getting admission in NTU or NUS'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.