One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
sir i have an overall % of 72 in b.tech i am planning to study in UW-madison, plz suggest me for structural engineering progam and ranking of this university.
Mohammed Farooqui Mohammed Farooqui Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
sir i have an overall % of 72 in b.tech i am planning to study in UW-madison, plz suggest me for structural engineering progam and ranking of this university.
  • January 14, 2013

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Mohammed , apart from your academic score, you need to score a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GRE you need to score 90% and above. 

Find the below course details:
  • Applied engineering mechanics
  • Computational modeling of nonlinear problems
  • Fire resistance of structures
  • Mechanics of repairing and strengthening structures
  • Plastic analysis of frames and slabs
  • Structural concrete
  • Structural dynamics and earthquake engineering
  • Structural engineering preliminary research project
  • Structural engineering review project
  • Thin-walled members and stability

University of Wisconsin ranks 41 in the recent National University Rankings  Also, check student reviews for more clarity.
Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'sir i have an overall % of 72 in b.tech i am planning to study in UW-madison'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.