One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
sir i want to apply for mba in singapore university bacause my study gap is 10 years so pls tells us singapore is valid or best for studies and if i wanted to move in any other country like usa,canada,uk after joining my classes in singapore is it po
Raminderkaur Kandhari profile image Raminderkaur Kandhari Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
is it possible if i join singapore university i can easy to move in other country university like canada,uk,usa pls guide me thanks Raminder kaur
  • January 06, 2013

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Raminder, A student exchange program works only between partner institutions, i.e. your current institution should be partnered with a foreign institution for you to be eligible for a transfer. Provide us the line of subject and qualification to help you provide the list of institutions in Singapore.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'sir i want to apply for mba in singapore university bacause my study gap is 10 years so pls tells us singapore is valid or best for studies and if i wanted to move in any other country like usa'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.