One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Some more doubts....
Piyush Sharma profile image Piyush Sharma Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 4 Points: 0
Hello Sir/Mam, My classes are going to start from 16 July,2012 so I want to know that before how much time I can go to NewZealand after getting the visa. Can I go before 2 or 2.5 months? I can get the visa in April so can I go in may if my classes are going to start on 16th July?. Actually someone was saying that if you go before so much time than the airport officers may ask you so much question and can put you in trouble... So,please help me out on this matter. Thanks.
  • April 03, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi Piyush, In general you are not allowed to go to New Zealand 2 or 3 months before the program start date. In general you can only reach about 2 weeks early. Else, the visa officer might deny entry in to NewZealand unless you have a good explanation. 2 weeks is more than sufficient for students to find accomdation and settle down. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Some more doubts....'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.