One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Sop or personal statements required to get admission in NUS???
Lingeswaran Arunagiri profile image Lingeswaran Arunagiri Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Hello, I am Lingesh from Delhi. I got graduated from university of Leeds, UK and currently working as research scholar in Amity University. I am applying for my Ph.D in NUS and I need to know whether SOP or Personal Statements is required to get admission? I have already included my CV in NUS application form with educational qualifications, experience, projects etc....Looking forward to ur reply. Thanks Regards, Lingesh.
  • March 22, 2013

Replies (2)

Vikas Handa profile image Vikas Handa Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 6 Points: 65
Yes SOP will sure fetch you more chances of getting admissions.
Manik Kumar profile image Manik Kumar Member Join date: Apr, 2013 Posts: 4 Points: 0
When applying for Phd, the major thing required is your reserach area. Sending an SOP will highlight your area of reserach, motivation, fitment, eligibility and your vision to pursue the program/research. So must include

Add a quick reply to 'Sop or personal statements required to get admission in NUS???'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.