One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
SP Jain's 16 months MGB Program
Avinash Da profile image Avinash Da Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I would like to know, how's the MGB program from SP Jain's global campuses? As I know, this program is also for freshers, apart from people with under 3 years of experience. Could you please help in some stats and information about SP Jain and its MGB program.
  • October 04, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (3)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Afternoon.

The MGB program is for freshers and can be done at Dubai and Singapore  There are 3 Speciallisations in Logistics and Supply Chain, Investment banking and Wealth Management, Contemporiry Marketing Management. There is also a 4 month Internship. GMAT - 650 OR 80% in CAT or 75% in the S.P Jain Exam.

The fees will be Rs. 17 lakhs including accomodation. Scholarship is available for students GMAT - or 80 % and above in all years from 10th to College or CAT above 95%. Plus outstanding achaievement in Sports and Extra Curircular activities. The degree is awarded by S.P Jain School of Global Management Australia.

Wishing you all the best.

Sasidharan Nambiar

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants
Sunil Gupta profile image Sunil Gupta Member Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 20

what is the globle reputation for this MGB Programme

Sunil Gupta profile image Sunil Gupta Member Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 20

what is the placement last year

Add a quick reply to 'SP Jain's 16 months MGB Program'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.