One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 7 posts
Spring admissions for PhD and MS in pharmacy
Vijith Sritalam Vijith Sritalam Member Join date: Apr, 2014 Posts: 10 Points: 40

I have completed my M.pharmacy and i am working as a research associate in a pharma company from 2 years. My GRE score is 298(verbal 145,quant 153, awa 3) and TOEFL score is 88(reading 19, listening 25, speaking 23, writing 21). My b.pharm cgpa is 7.93 and m.pharm percentage is 72.9. plus 2 is 86.4% and tenth is 85%. I am looking for a PhD in USA for spring admissions. what are the universities choice I have. If not PhD, for MS what are the universities choice i have for spring admissions. Please mention the name of the courses too.

• April 01, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (7)

Dr. Shakil Khan Dr. Shakil Khan Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 1135 Trusted Advisor

You are too late for any spring programs. Your profile is good

You might want to try Michigan State University in Lansing, Michigan, USA.

Dr. Shakil Khan | Dominican International Institute
Vijith Sritalam Vijith Sritalam Member Join date: Apr, 2014 Posts: 10 Points: 40

Thank you Sir. But I am looking for spring 2015. I want to know if i have any chance to get a PhD admission for spring in subjects related to pharmacy. Also please tell me the universities in which i can get an admission for MS in Regulatory affairs for spring. 

Dr. Shakil Khan Dr. Shakil Khan Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 1135 Trusted Advisor

I am sorry but no one, other than the university itself, can answer such questions.

You have to apply directly to the university, provide them with you documents and let them decide. Please remember that each department and each university have their own rules, regulations and program criteria.

I would suggest that you get in the website of the university and communicate with them directly, so you have the correct and reliable information. There is no cost to you. 

Dr. Shakil Khan | Dominican International Institute

Thank you Sir for your suggestions. You told that only the university can answer all the questions. But before applying i need a suggestion from you. I would like to apply for PhD in pharmacutical sciences in RUTGERS UNIVERSITY, NEW BRUNSWICK. Can you tell me, do i stand any chance in getting admission in that university with the profile i have

Sir,

Can you please suggest me the best universities for my profile for MS or PhD in chemistry.

Add a quick reply to 'Spring admissions for PhD and MS in pharmacy'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.