One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Stay Back Options for MSc Finance
Kartikeya Srivastava profile image Kartikeya Srivastava Member Join date: Feb, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I have been offered a place for MSc Finance Course from Dublin City University and I am looking forward to studying there. There is one year of stay back option after the course but I want to know whether Finance is a good field when it comes to asking for Work Permit which is required after the one year stay back period has finished.

And also, which other business fields would you recommend for good work permit chances.

• February 25, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Ireland

Replies (2)

Neha Jain profile image Neha Jain Contributor Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 23 Points: 310

Dear Kartikeya

Greetings!!

Thank you for inquiring with Hotcourses.

Congratulation on receiving a place of offer with Dublin City University. It is one of the reputed universities in Ireland offering variety of programs under Business school.

To follow your query, please do share your academic profile with us to recommend more options to you at Universities of Ireland.

I look forward to ear from you soon.

Best Regards

Neha Jain

neha.jain@hotcourses.co.in

Jags Stuart profile image Jags Stuart Member Join date: Apr, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

hi karthik..

pls give ur email id or whatsapp number or u have my whatsapp ping me 9710230670

am also into september intake 2016 masters

Add a quick reply to 'Stay Back Options for MSc Finance'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.