One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
still no response from visa officer
Umang Prajapati profile image Umang Prajapati Member Join date: Jun, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I have applied  student visa file on 23rd October on paper and TT services accepted and registered my application on 27th October then they sent my application file to Mumbai office and they accepted my application file on 29th October and they told me to refer "processing time frame" and its been 3 weeks no updates from visa officer and even i don't got any call from officer. The problem is my course is already been started on 9th November now what should i do? I don't know what can i do now. Please help me 

• November 16, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Poonam Rani Poonam Rani Contributor Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 31 Points: 445 Trusted Advisor

Hi Umang,

Thanks for writing to us but for this query, kindly conatct your Overseas Education Consultant, who has helped you in the application and visa process, they will write to the New Zealand High Commission for the further follow up.

Tahnks & Regards

Poonam Rani | Hotcourses India Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'still no response from visa officer'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.