One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
student Feedback about Admission into NUS/NTU singapore
Divya M profile image Divya M Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi sir/madam. i completed BE(CSE) with 78% in 2012.12th and 10th scores are 88 and 83 respectively. I will be taking GRE and toefl exam in dec. I am sure of getting good score. I have work experience as ID(instructional designer) for 5 months.I like to do MS/IT in NUS/NTU. what is my chance of getting admission for aug 2013 intake
  • November 03, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Admissions to MS in the National Institute of Singapore for August intake are from the last Friday of January to 2nd March. Please contact the Faculty of Engineering Vice Dean on [65] 65166510 or email him on enggse@nus.edu.sg Admissions to MS in the Nanyang Technological University for August intake are from 02-Jan-2013 to 28-Feb-2013. Deadline to submit supporting documents: 05-Mar-2013. Please contact NTU on (65) 67905895 or email on admission_coursework@ntu.edu.sg. If you would like to consider institutions apart from NUS/NTU check this link for other PG listings in Singapore.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'student Feedback about Admission into NUS/NTU singapore'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.