1 800 103 2581
- June 06, 2012
- Preferred study destination: Singapore
Hi, for Singapore student visa, you should fill Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) form 16 & Form V36 after receiving the offer letter from the University/ College. Students need to apply for student pass to enter Singapore. Institutes in Singapore will file the Singapore student pass for Indian application on behalf of students to Singapore immigration and check point authority (ICA). Singapore student pass application Fee varies from institute to institute. Normally it will take 2 - 3 weeks to get the Singapore student visa passes.
For proof of funds - As per the Singapore student visa rules, candidate has to show funds which must be minimum 1 day old from date of visa application.
If the funds are as fixed deposit then, bank must issue a letter confirming the availability of the funds. Bank letter must be dated less than 30 days from the date of visa application.
1. International student application form
3. One Passport size photo (less than 6 months old)
4. Visa application fee
5. Bank Statements - ORIGINAL for the last 28 days from all sponsors
6. Transcripts (Mark sheets -from 10th class till the last degree obtained)
7. Affidavit of Support to be given by the sponsor on Rs.20 stamp paper (non-judicial)
8. Work experience certificate
9. Fixed Deposit Receipts (if necessary)
10. Bank loan sanction letter (if necessary)
You can read Singapore Education website for more details -
There are many universities offering Cookery course in the Singapore. The cost of education may vary according to the duration of the course. Bachelors- 2-4 years (Cost- S$ 24000- S$55000), Masters- 1- 1.5 years (Cost- S$ 18,500- S$ 30000).
Hi, If you are looking for Culinary Course, look out for SHATEC, the best school in Singapore. This school is run by the Singapore Hotel Association. You can also try a new School which was recently Certified by the Singapore Ministry of Education named "All Spice Culinary School". The program fees will be in the range of about 10,000 Sing Dollars. ( approx 4.5 to 5 lakhs per year). Most programs also have internship programs which will allow you to earn some money while working as an intern.