One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Study abroad - well reputated colleges with suitable fees
Kajal Nagar Kajal Nagar Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 11
i really need suggestion...i need to get in some reputated college of USA but with normal fees ..plzzz suggest some college to me..with scholarships for indian students..pllzzz reply fast..
  • December 08, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Kajal,

I need to be a magician or have supernatural powers to understand your profile. You have not provided any details about yourself. Each USA Universities are independent and accept student on merit based.

Further, you have not mentioned if you wish to pursue BS or MS as admission requirements for both are different. I will suggest you to provide your complete details for good answers.

Finally, scholarship is based on merit and scholarship may cover part or full of your tuition fees. Scholarship in general does not cover accommodation and living expenses during your study period in USA.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India 

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Kajal Nagar Kajal Nagar Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 11

sorry for that..actlly i was all in a hurry..actlly i want to study engineering in a well reputated college of USA AMERICA or AUSTRALIA that provide scholarship for indian students that can cover my half or full tution fees that i can study well in future.. plzz rply ..i really need your help..

thank you..

Add a quick reply to 'Study abroad - well reputated colleges with suitable fees'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.