One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Study abroad
Mayank Agarwal Mayank Agarwal Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir/Madam, I am pursuing my degree from UPTU, with Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Branch, I want to do my postgraduate from abroad. What will be the preferred or best course for me in postgraduate related to this branch and from which country. Sir please give all the relative information for studying postgraduation in abroad.
  • June 02, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, EEE is a exciting course with so many variety of Masters to choose from. You can look at several good courses around the world. I have give some choice of courses in UK for you apart from a choice in Singapore.

MSc  Mobile Telecommunications  from ANGLIA RUSKIN UNIVERSITY,

MSc Wireless Mobile Communications Systems Engineering in UNIVERSITY OF GREENWICH,  

MSc Telecommunications Technology from ASTON UNIVERSITY,

MSc Telecommunications - Birmingham City University,

MSc Telecommunications and Computer Networks Engineering (TeCNE)

MSc Electrical and Electronic Engineering from UNIVERSITY OF GREENWICH.

Apart from that you can look at MS in Microelectronics or Integrated Circuit Design from TUM, Germany, Singapore campus.

The course duration varies from 1 year in UK to 1.5 year in Singapore and cost varies from 10,000 pounds to 15,000 pounds in UK and about 15 lakhs in Singapore.

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Study abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.