One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I am looking to study abroad. Can you please help me?
Fatema-Tuz-Zohra Shovona profile image Fatema-Tuz-Zohra Shovona Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi, I am a graduate from Mechanical Engineering with CGPA 3.31. I want to study MS free of cost in any of these countries- Australia, Canada, Germany, US. Please inform me how to apply and proceed for this. What are the other requirements needed?

• November 26, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Hi Fatema,

Greetings from Hotcourses!

Out of all the countries Germany is only Country at the moment which is providing free education or education with minimal fee of Euro500/sem. Also there are very few options for specifically Mechanical course, the options which you can look are Masters of Science in Microsystems Engineering followed with a sub specialization of Micro Mechanics this program is available for Winter intake and that is Oct 2015 you can apply for the same anytime before Feb-2015.

Second, Computational Mechanics which have a very good option of an internship from the renowned companies like BMW, Siemens, MTU, MAN and many more it has 85% of the Mechanical courses involved with a very descent fees of Euro500/sem. For this you have to apply Dec2014.

You can get yourself registered on our website to keep receiving more updates on study abroad and can also call us at 011-49196912.

All the best!

Navdeep Kaur

Team Hotcourses!

Add a quick reply to 'I am looking to study abroad. Can you please help me?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.