One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Study and work in USA.
Amlan Jyoti Deka profile image Amlan Jyoti Deka Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I'm thinking to pursue a pg course in Financial Management in USA in a couple of years. I want to do if it will be possible for me to get a job right after the completion of my course in US itself? If yes, how do I apply to a good college or university with full scholarship?
  • September 02, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, If you want to a Masters in Financial Management, you need to do GMAT and look at a score of 600 plus to get in to a good University in USA. Top 20 Universities in US might need a score of 700 plus in GMAT. But getting a scholarships may not be easy for Management courses. You may to budget anywhere between 20 to 30 lakhs to pursue a  Masters in a good University. I would advise you to look for a Bank loan of 20 lakhs and some funds from you to help you do the course.

If you are looking at doing a similar course elsewhere it might cost less. UK Universities offer programs at 8 to 12 lakhs range, Singapore might be in the range of about 12 to 14 lakhs, Dubai in the range of 10 to 12 lakhs. Singapore and Dubai are huge financial centres and have big scope for great jobs.  

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Study and work in USA.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.