One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Study at Singapore
Ashvin Gryniah Ashvin Gryniah Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello I will first of all thank all of you for helping students out there. Great Job, Keep it up. I have gone some of the post about studying in Singapore (mainly NUS and NTU) and most of the the time the experts have urged or rather suggested the students to apply early. This has been bothering me since I do not understand how applying early will guarantee a student a better opportunity of securing a place at the universities than those who apply later (but of course before the deadline). I hope to receive a plausible answer regarding this. Thank you.
  • November 09, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 689 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hello,

Thanks for your Question. Actually applying early to the Universities will be an added advantage if you want to secure your place in the University. There are certail rules for the abroad universities to have maximum number of students per course. For example petroleum engineering in Malaysia is a very popular course and most of them try to secure the place for the same course and if you are applying late, then chances of getting confirmation is very less. The deadline is concerned only for the applications to recieve but no any universities in Singapore will guranteed your admission. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Study at Singapore'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.