1 800 103 2581
- April 05, 2012
- Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
You need to complete your Higher Secondary Education (12th grade), take SAT I and TOEFL test, meet the application document requirements like SOP, LOR from three professors, Transcripts of last four years, Financial documents from your sponsor, and meet the application deadline of each USA University for admission in Biomedical courses.
List of few USA University offering Biomedical courses are:
1. John Hopkins University (Whiting)
2. Boston University
3. Case Western Reserve University
4. University of Texas Austin (Cockrell)
5. Purdue University - West Lafayette
You need to do independent research with each USA University to find your admission chances before applying to them.