One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Is studying dentistry in Malaysia good for me?
Hadi Parsajam Hadi Parsajam Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

please one person answr my question

• July 12, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (2)

Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

It depends on the University you select, Hadi. There are loads of Universities in Malaysia that have a tie-up with a reputed foreign Uni. So in essense you are studying in Malaysia and getting a UK or Australian degree. The study destination is something you select based on your preferences and funding, but Malaysia is slowly becoming a popular choice among Indian students because of the nearness and affordable cost of living. If you are interested in exploring your University options, you should register in Uniguru's new site - Hotcourses India -

Once you register, you can start searching for Unis in Malaysia based on your course preferences or you could even call one of our advisors to get free guidance on your study abroad plans. All of these services are offered free of cost, so don't worry about having to spend for counselling and guidance. If you need any more help, drop in a response.

Team Hotcourses India

Rahul Chanda profile image Rahul Chanda Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi Hadi, have seen your is always being a big question as people always perceive Malaysia as a tourist destination not the mecca of education.. It is true partially...If you see current growth of the Industrialization in Malaysia as well as the booming global education providers Malaysia can be one of the best countries providing affordable global standard education for all..

The affordable cost of Living, very subsidised course fees with global standard of education is all what we need. and that way Malaysia is catching up the speed very fast..Also student can use Malaysia as a global pathway..they can ivest their few years of education in Malaysia and can get transfered to any other countries.. also after completion of the study getting a job in Malaysia is also very easy..if you are not managed to get a job immediately atleast you can apply for a social Visa and extend your stay..and once you get the job you the company who recruit you will apply for your work Visa..after staying for 5 years in Malaysia you can apply for PR also..

For more details feel free to contact us @ or call me @ +91 91 631 41 727 

Add a quick reply to 'Is studying dentistry in Malaysia good for me?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.