One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Study Gap of 3 Year
Vivek Sharma profile image Vivek Sharma Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hey Everyone i completed my 10th standard ( secondary ) in year 2012 due to some problem i was not able to do 12th ( Higher Secondary)

we had a Business loss so i was not able to do that now i am doing my HSS. i want to persue bachelor's Degree in information system security would i be accepted i am really worried about my future.

• August 19, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Priya G Priya G Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 880

HI,

Most of the US universities would not accepting gap of more than 2 years. However we can try with some of our partner universities . Please share your profile to priyanka.g@hotcourses.co.in to guide you further.

Thanks!

S Kejriwal profile image S Kejriwal Member Join date: Jul, 2015 Posts: 8 Points: 80

I think it is not possible to study in regular course. May be distance or part time can be possible.

Add a quick reply to 'Study Gap of 3 Year '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.