One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Study in Abroad With 5 years Gap
Shoaib Siddiq profile image Shoaib Siddiq Member Join date: Sep, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 11

Hello, This is SHOAIB. I want to go abroad for study in IT. But have five year gap. However, I have proof but not full five years. And the particular place is not necessary for me. I want to go which is easy, Australia, Canada, Germany , Ireland, Malaysia l, Switzerland Singapore and etc..what ever possible .

• September 29, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Subhashini profile image Subhashini Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 4 Points: 45

Hi Shoaib,

As long as you can cover the gap of 5 years with work experience or studies you can try for overseas education. We will need to take a detailed look at your profile to suggested you further steps and options. You can write to enquiries@hotcourses.co.in or call us at toll free number 1800 103 9634

Add a quick reply to 'Study in Abroad With 5 years Gap'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.