One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
study in australia information and guide
Aqdas Saghir profile image Aqdas Saghir Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i would like to study in AUSTRALIA FOR short and less expensive course.i want all detail regarding it.AND all requirements. i have completed my mass cummnication.
  • December 23, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, I would advise you to do a 2 year Masters in Mass Communication area which will help you apply for PR in Australia and once you get your PR, your chances of finding jobs are easier. 

You can look at Universities like Curtin and Deakin which offer Masters in your line. But in general, Australia has become expensive because of the Depreciation of value of rupees and in general, most Masters will cost an average of 20 to 25,000 Australian dollars ( approx 12 to 15 lakhs per year). Add Living expenses of 18,000 $ per year, you need an average of 18 to 20 lakhs Liquid funds to be shown for visa purposes for 1 year of education. 

You also require a good IELTS score of 6.5 to 7.0 to be eligible for Masscom programs. It is expensive and so if you want an alternative look out for Ireland or New Zealand where 1 year programs are avialable and you can also apply for Stay Back option in those countries and relatively less expensive. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'study in australia information and guide'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.