One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I would like to do my Master's in Marketing and Advertising in Australia after my BCA. Can someone guide me?
Dip Saha profile image Dip Saha Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 0

I am doing my BCA and am in third year. But i wish to do my masters in either marketing, advertising or e commerce. my ielts band score is 8 with minimum 7. Can you suggest me some Universities in Australia? I want don't have any job experience and wish to go there after i complete my bachelor's degree.  

• August 25, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Hema Seth Hema Seth Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 30 Trusted Advisor

Hi Deep

For Masters in Marketing, advertising or c-commerce, work experience  is not required and you can join the course just after  completion of your  BCA . There are several universities in Australia providing the course of your choice like Monash, Deakin, University of South Australia, RMIT etc. We can help you to shorlist the university according to your choice and budget. For further details you can register yourself on our website http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ or send me your contact details at hema.seth@hotcourses.co.in

Hema Seth | Hotcourses India Pvt. Ltd

Add a quick reply to 'I would like to do my Master's in Marketing and Advertising in Australia after my BCA. Can someone guide me?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.