One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Study in New Zealand - India Study Group
Madhan Kumar profile image Madhan Kumar Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 10

All students from India who are planning to study in New Zealand can introduce themselves here. Let's use this thread to help each other in our quest to study in New Zealand!

Note - Please don't mention your contact details here

• January 28, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Also, if you are still searching for institutions in New Zealand - You can find the list of popular Universities here

LIST OF UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES IN NEW ZEALAND

Steph Riggs profile image Steph Riggs Member Join date: Oct, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

hey, I guess you all are now studying in New Zealand. How is it? I'm just thinking of studying there, still not sure. At the moment it's just one of the options and not sure whether I should go with it. I heard from a friend of mine that it's pretty hard over there (I mean the studying and accomodation part), you may have to use some homework help, you have to pull off lots of all-nighters and you may fail. He told studying medicine abraod is for super rich or if you are super smart. What do you think?

Add a quick reply to 'Study in New Zealand - India Study Group'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.