One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Study in ntu with singa scholarship
Soumyajyoti Maji profile image Soumyajyoti Maji Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear Sir/Mam, I am currently in 3rd year pursuing my Btech and im very much interested in studying at ntu with signal processing(By Research). My Gre score is 298. My IELT's score is 8.0. I have two of my papers published in International Journal. My Btech's ygpa is 8.5(till now). Mam I just want to know where do i stand? Shall i get in with SINGA scholarship? If u rate the chances, it will be very helful. Thanks in advance.
  • December 31, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Your Academic score of 8.5 is quite impressive, though your GRE score is quite average. You stand a good chance of making to NTU Singapore if you continue to score well. I am also impressed with your IELTS score of 8.0. If you can also retake your GRE and score more than 315 plus, your chances will improve considerably.  Apply as early as October 2013 for the September 2014 intake. Make sure you write a good Statement of Purpose to impress the professors. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Study in ntu with singa scholarship'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.