One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 10 posts
Study in the USA - India Study Group
Subathra Balasubramanian profile image Subathra Balasubramanian Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0

All students from India who are planning to study in the USA can introduce themselves here. Let's use this thread to help each other in our quest to study in the USA!

For beginners here is a useful guide about studying in the USA

Note - Please don't mention your contact details here

• January 28, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (10)

Chandan Mukherjee Chandan Mukherjee Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 15

hello. i want to do my p.g in mechanical engg. from abroad. currently am in 2nd year any one suggest me how to take preparation and better university ,scholarship and all the stuffs.

thanks in advance.

Manesh Babu Manesh Babu Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 25

Hey.. I would like to take my MBA from Texas McCombs School Of Business. Can someone please share details of scholarships available for Indian students, for this particular school, for a full time program..? I have a GPA of 3.6 and a GMAT score of 660.

Anil Kumar profile image Anil Kumar Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 10

hai friends i want to do my masters in usa can any body help me, i want to apply for this fall [ls reply as fast as u can

Manesh Babu Manesh Babu Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 25

Hello Anil,

Could you please mention what course you are hoping to pursue in the US? And also, what kind of help you are looking for.? Please be more specific so that others can help you out.

Please mention your current educational qualification/work experience details and relevant test scores, if any, as well.

Madu Durga Prasad profile image Madu Durga Prasad Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi Everybody,

Can anybody please suggest me how to prepare for GRE,and the way how to apply for Universities.

Add a quick reply to 'Study in the USA - India Study Group'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.