One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
I want to study in MS in UK. Please guide me.
Mina P Mina P Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi,

I would like to study M.S Mech in UK and no idea where to start to get more information.  could any one advise me please?

thanks

• August 06, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Mina,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

Before advising you on the options could you plaese update me on the foolowing questions

1- Which year do you wish to enroll for?

2-What are you doing currently?

3-Which year did you finish your bachelors,what was the score and from which university?

You can even mail me the information on khushboo.gera@hotcourses.co.in

We will be glad to help you.

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India.

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Amit Jain Amit Jain Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 23 Points: 285 Trusted Advisor

Hi Mina,

You have already taken the first step to your gateway to overseas studies by enrolling through Uniguru! Coming to your point of getting more info, please find below the steps that you should ideally initiate while evaluating your options for overseas studies:

1. Assess the budget/investments that you would consider for overseas studies as the investment range can be from 10-60lakhs

2. Based on your historical academics, research on Universities that ideally fall under your budget and their eligibility criteria for candidate selection. Check Uniguru's website for more info on Colleges and Universities overseas

3. Identify at least 7-8 options to choose from

4. Now arrange for required documents to process your application

5. Submit the application and wait for University response

Hope this helps! Let me know in case you have additional questions. Happy to help!!

Amit Jain | Scholars Abroad Consulting Pvt Ltd

Add a quick reply to 'I want to study in MS in UK. Please guide me.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.