One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
study law after class 10th in Queensmary University London
Fateh Singh Bhullar profile image Fateh Singh Bhullar Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am presently studying in class 10 in india ,I would like to study law after class 10 at queensmary university london .can you tell me the procedure ?
  • November 30, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (3)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Fateh, to take up Law at Queensmary University, you should have successfully completed Central Board examinations and achieved 75%+ or State Board examinations and achieved 80%+, Standard XII.

If you have scored between 60% - 75% (Central Board) or 65% - 80% (State Boards) may be considered for Foundation Programmes.

You need to score a 95 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.7 are required with a minimum score of 6.5 in each component of the academic IELTS for English proficiency.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Himanshu Sarna profile image Himanshu Sarna Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 15

i have done my 10th and i want to study in uk , please tell me the procedure

Arul Jeeba Stellus profile image Arul Jeeba Stellus Member Join date: Sep, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I have done my 10th and my age is 28 what can I do studying in uk

Add a quick reply to 'study law after class 10th in Queensmary University London'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.