One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Study mass communication in abroad
Darshita Chaturvedi Darshita Chaturvedi Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I belong to a middle class family and I want to pursue a degree course in mass communication in abroad. What will be the advantages of studying mass communication in abroad?
  • May 28, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

There are many universities in abroad offering Mass Communication courses. The subject will have the studies related to different types of mass media such as the printed press, radio, television and Internet, as well as the advertising, public relations, music and film industries. For the benefits of studying mass communication read The Forthbright which provides more information about the course.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, studying Mass Communication in a well developed economy means a lot to a young student like you. The exposure you get in UK from the industry is different from what you get in India. You will also find some fine colleges in India as well . 

You can look at programs like BA Film and TV at University of Lincoln in UK. The academic team are engaged with professional bodies such as the Royal Television Society, the British Society of Cinematographers the UK Media, Communication and Cultural Studies Association and the Art, Design & Media Subject Centre of The Higher Education Academy and has several BAFTA award winning visiting faculty. 

Take a look at the courses in University of Lincoln.

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Study mass communication in abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.