One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Study MBA in Singapore or UK - Which is Best ?
Smith Gomes profile image Smith Gomes Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am an officer from the Indian Armed Forces, and now I wish to leave this job and pursue a suitable MBA program in Singapore in 2013 to launch another career. I now have over 21 yrs of work experience and have an MSC degree. kindly advice for best possible options for a one year course in Singapore including fees etc. Also advise whether UK is a good option for doing an MBA from? Why? Where? Thanks.....Smith.
  • September 26, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Singapore has a couple of Public Universities NUS and SMU which offers MBA. You nrequire a good GMAT score of 700 to get admissions there and fees structure will be in the range of about 20 lakhs and need to budget another 5 lakhs for Living expenses. 

There are a few good Private Universities which offer 1 year MBA programs like JCU, NewCastle University, etc where the fees will be less than 13 lakhs and add about 3 to 3.5 lakhs as living expenses. 

UK has a huge variety of Universities. Top 10 Universities like Nottingham, Aston, etc will cost you about 15,000 to 20,000 pounds range ( 13 to 16 lakhs). Mid range Universities like Coventry, Lincoln, London South Bank University , etc offers programs at a cost of about 10,000 pounds ( about 8.5 lakhs) .

I am sure it is confusing with so many options. Seek advice from a good Education counsellor and they might help. You can also consider Countries like Ireland and Netherlands as alternative options for pursuing your Masters. 

You can get to know more by checking study in UK and some of the essential things study in singapore. Then you can conclude with the best differences.

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Study MBA in Singapore or UK - Which is Best ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.